PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt, how it is possible to strengthen and improve body height of eyelashes? (if e...

Anna
30.08.2004, 10:40
Good afternoon! Prompt, how it is possible to strengthen and improve body height of eyelashes? (if it in general is possible or probable!) so it has turned out, that at me on one eye of an eyelash is longer and more densely, than on other. In addition on that eye where cilia more rare or infrequent, they grow not perpendicularly to a century or blepharon, and at random. Iz-for it or this absolutely not probably equally to make up eyes! If there are any agents on leaving or care and strengthening of eyelashes - prompt, please! THANKS!

Aptekaonline
01.09.2004, 08:24
:) the Darling, Anechka, first of all reconsider - As you uhazhivate for Glazkami-get special sredstvo-for sensitive glaz-putting off or taking out makijazha-for example from Vichy, Lierak..., at Lierak there is a balm for resnits-it is recommended to use up to 6 mesjatsev-:) it is difficult to Me to judge prichinu-not equal body height of cilia, - try or taste mine rekmendatsii. Write Beauty, Tata Anatolevna

Anna
02.09.2004, 05:01
Thanks for your answer!
And how you concern to advice or councils to use castor butter or oil, Solutio oleosa of vitamin A, cream Dzintares??? It can be effective? And in general, whether it is possible koordinalno to improve a situation by means of such agents? Thanks!