PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What can you advise for improvement of a status of upper eyelids? Were outlined...

Svetlana
21.08.2004, 05:49
What can you advise for improvement of a status of upper eyelids? The first folds and skladochki Were outlined. Sometimes veki swell up. To me of 28 years. It would not be desirable so early to resort to a blepharoplasty. Whether there are REALLY EFFECTIVE procedures of the house and in interior? In advance thanks.

Aptekaonline
23.08.2004, 01:43
:) Svetlana, lovely, before vsego-we shall begin with ochishchenija-for putting off or taking out of a make up a malefice - it is necessary to have a separate agent, reconsider - as, you clear glazki-it is necessary ochishchat-cottons disks cilia, not delaying and not vyteraja a skin around glaz-circular movement once in the extremity or end both then is obligatory to wash and only then to put or render a cream, for you - will approach or suit Dioptilis + diopitalm - to mix on a dose and to put or render on top veko/prophylaxis obvisanija and stareni/is on utro-I recommend to buy or purchase Isteal d/an eye from Aven/in the evening to strengthen a contour of an eye, "struggle" with mimic morshchinkami/of Beauty, to you:) Tata Anatolevna

Aptekaonline
26.08.2004, 20:52
:) As to procedures in salone-postpone up to oseni-then it is possible to pass or take place a course massazha-Limfodrenazh/for glazok/-such massage well to do or make 3 times in a week of 4 weeks then a break 2 months and povtorit-to look or see dynamics or changes - active yet does not cost or stand - try or taste that posovetovala-napishite-we "shall struggle further for forces of the Nature, and a plasty already when at us they does not remain:)))) - the joke, I think, at all of us will turn out!:) Tata