PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 48 years. Always strongly sweated, and last time especially....

Tatyana
20.08.2004, 18:14
Good afternoon! To me of 48 years. Always strongly sweated, and last time especially. I sit easy and suddenly I feel, how iz-under mouses water flows. Diseases special are not present, health on vozvrvstu, recently was at the therapist, has complained of a sweating. The doctor has laughed the matter off, that alive chelovke and should sweat. But not up to the same degree! What deodorant, antipersperant or another you can advise something?

Aptekaonline
22.08.2004, 23:31
Hello! We recommend you to get krem-deodorant Lavilin for axillas, Israeli firm Hlavin. Action of this product to last till 1 week besides he does not contain some salts of aluminium, artificial stains, practically without a smell, it is made of a composition of extracts of medicinal grasses. Get this produki you can in chemist's center Itek to the address of: Hour street the house 11 2, contact phone 956 00 55. Yours faithfully, Vadim Viktorovich.

Olga
23.08.2004, 08:19
To you to not cover or lute with deodorants it is necessary axillas, and to think of the reason and its or her elimination! Otherwise it is possible to do much harm only! The raised or increased sweating speaks about excess of toxins, poisons or venom and the slags which have collected at you inside. I can recommend the complex program of purification or ablution - write on olay@yandex. ru

child
23.08.2004, 11:13
Tatyana, your sweating is connected most likely, proceeding from your age with a beginning climacterium, and the climacterium is not treated by deodorants. For treatment find a good homeopathist is better.