PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Help or assist me please, me 30, a skin at me kombinirovann...

Svetlana
18.08.2004, 17:28
Hello. Help or assist me please, me 30, a skin at me combined. I never zhalovas on a plenty of spots. But now it became simply intolerable. At me all face in spots, as at the teenager. On cleaning of the face I go to a beauty shop on a regular basis (once a month, and even more often), but nothing helps or assists. Advise to be as me. I for the husband, at me 2 children (8 and 4 years). All this has begun about half a year back.

The art-clinics
21.08.2004, 22:26
Svetlana, this disease which should be treated under the control of the doctor; begin as a rule, with external therapy, and in the further, purpose or appointment of preparations inside is possible or probable. Come on consultation to our clinic, we necessarily shall help or assist you. Yours faithfully, the doctor dermato-cosmetician Shuvalov Natalia Anatolevna. Clinic of plastic surgery and a cosmetology " Art-clinics ". Ph. 250 41 75, 251 79 52.

Svetlana
22.08.2004, 10:43
Dear Natalia Anatolevna, unfortunately I live not in a to Moscow, and in Bashkortostan in a Sterlitamak. Probably there is something more close to me. Many thanks