PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, recently have started to appear small convex pryshchiki on the face....

Maks
21.08.2004, 03:17
Hello, recently have started to appear small convex pryshchiki on the face. Not red! But it is possible to squeeze out. Probably, acnes:) Well here, but the problem not in it or this, well at it or this too certainly is a problem, but I write not therefore. And so, I have started to use losonom Clean and Clear for a sensitive skin. But after it or him a skin all shines. As though he with any butter or oil. And actually in structure of there is any butter or oil, or something on podobe that. Iiii, here that I wished to ask. Whether it is bad, for my problems (spots)? Can to me it is necessary to use another, can be which does not humidify or wet a skin, and on the contrary dries? Or... I do not know. And if Clean and Clear does not approach or suit, (if it is possible) advise any good. Thankful in advance.

Soboleva L.I.
22.08.2004, 10:01
Hello! Quite probably, that the agent contains butter or oil. Not all butters or oils are bad, the some people possess antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory action and even are recommended at ugrevoj to an eruption. Hence, if you are helped or assisted by this agent continue to use it or him. If is not present - it is possible to replace. For example, on line T-zone.