PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my liked guy constantly any small specks reddish...

13.08.2004, 17:30
At my liked guy constantly any small specks of reddish color, especially after the use of small quantity or amount of beer. He the sportsman also drinks beer only in the extremely rare or infrequent cases. A body beautiful, pumped up, muscles, itself neduren are perfectly developed by themselves, but here these specks similar on pryshchiki without a purulent head kak-those not so to him go: - ((to Him of 26 years, prompt what to undertake. No diseases are present, t. To. Recently began to live with it or him infections and ZPPP were checked on all. That's all right:-)) Thanks:-))

Aptekaonline
15.08.2004, 20:43
Alinochka, the darling as it is touching, that - you, care of the young man:)
Prezhzhde vsego-at it or him a sensitive skin - also it is necessary to pass to care of her, as for sensitive:) I Offer series Sensibio from the Bioderma or from Aven-a cream for superfeelings. Skins + clearing gel for sverhchuvtsvit skins + termaln vodichka/it is constant and after employment or occupations sportom/+ buy or purchase necessarily from Aven-gentle clearing skrab-1 vnedelju puust Clears on instruktsii-as get to him a line from Vichy or Aven-for britja/holennuju skin GARANTIRUJU/-to Him not rkomenduju contrast procedures for kozhi/n-r hot / cold dush/-banja-sauna-dozirovanno-beer iskljuchite-if at it or him such reaction to beer!? In the winter necessarily buy kold-krema/zashchitnye/! Constant + correct + consecutive UHOD-the mortgage of beauty! The main thing that He has estimated or appreciated - your Care, the darling:) and about itself, Alinochka do not forget;)! Happiness, to you! Tata Anatolevna