PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vo-the first, big to you thanks for answers! And the second: tell or say, please, about...

alina
13.08.2004, 06:27
Vo-the first, big to you thanks for answers! And the second: tell or say, please, hair why drop out? Whether it is possible kak-to stop that "process" in the house conditions, what products contain the vitamins necessary for normal body height of hair? Here a year I am excruciated by that every day simply it would not be desirable to comb hair, I am afraid, if I shall cut shortly so absolutely anything and does not remain. Your advice or council is very necessary.

In advance thanks!

Soboleva L.I.
14.08.2004, 13:32
Day kind, Alina! Thanks for teplyn words! Very much and it is a lot of reasons for abaissement of hair. It can be stresses, chronic weariness, diseases zheludochno-an intestinal tract, reception of medicines (contraceptives, antibiotics) and many other things factors. I would recommend you preparation Helatsin With, Polyvitaminums Vitrum-bjuti, strengthening masks for hair (it is better professional tools, for example Londa Pantenol hens), it is possible to use active ampullary concentrates (Vichy, Kloran).