PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lyudmila, I asked a question on April, 26th 2004 00 : 36 : 27. Thanks that have responded...

Tanja, 28 years
03.08.2004, 19:12
Lyudmila, I asked a question on April, 26th 2004 00 : 36 : 27. Thanks that have responded. You ask, with what occurrence alergii is connected. I respond. Up to 22 h years at use of ANY cosmetic agents were not even a hint on an allergy. In 22 years the husband has presented me "miracle" cream PH5, 5 after which use I was treated for the strongest allergy during 2 h months. Instead of the face was claret shelled korka, with cracks and a terrible itch. After I have recovered, the skin began to react to EVERYTHING, even on many kinds of soap. To me not ochen-that is clear, why up to that cream, I could use any cosmetic agent, and now any... In fact I then have recovered! In fact if the person once in a life will poison with a fish, same does not mean, what it or he up to the extremity or end of a life will have an allergy on any seafoods?! poetomu-I also write that, that this sore has begun suddenly. Also what to do or make with it or this, I simply do not know. It like not such terrible and acute illness or disease to go with her to the big city to the qualified expert (not it is so much in money business as that at me the small child), and our "cosmeticians" of so name after 2 hmesjachnyh courses " kosmetologov-visagistes " where take also sellers and frezerovshchits if only money have paid. And about shchitovidki. At me a diffusive or diffuse struma 2 items are on US. He at all is not felt as me and at all does not disturb. But this diagnosis inhabitants of our city have all - at our factories rocket fuel, a cat is washed away. Gets both in ground and in water. The person not having such diagnosis is amazing for doctors for us and its or his desire poobsledovat in addition. At us it is a variant of norm or rate and anybody with it or this does not do or make anything. But others do not have allergy on cosmetics!!! And a liver at me by way of. I still young enough and nice enough, me would be desirable to look or appear well, but I every day see as my skin varies - she is already overdried by soap and water, she is shelled, she after washing is strapped so, that the facial expression is complicated. If the skin by the evening gets the natural fat content, I look or appear for 6 8 years is younger, after evening washing, the skin is tense so, that there are any stretched or dragged out folds and I look or appear for 40 years. Please, excuse, that has thrown out or has rolled on all of you these problems, fine I understand, that vy-that in it or this are not guilty. It is very a pity, but probably in my case, an output or exit not vidat. The Trial and error method is good, but I unfortunately not ochen-that can allow it or him to myself. Buy or purchase odin-dear or expensive two creams I can, but throw out them because do not send or have approached;have suited, and to buy new - unfortunately the finance not so allow. But in any case - thanks for participation - and more time excuse.

Anna
03.08.2004, 21:33
Excuse for an intervention, but how much or as far as I know to wash with soap even at a fat skin that is impossible every day, not that at your problems, I think to you it is necessary to cease to wash soap once again to not irritate a skin, you write, that will not wash yet, the skin looks or appears prlichno and is young. And what necessity for soap if you on shaft would work - then an another matter. As practically into all soap enters lauril Zinci sulfas of sodium - about its or his harmful and irritating influence on a skin and on mucous write much. Wash better simply boiled water, easy or light;mild slightly warm broth of lime color, a camomile, turns. Certainly, having in view of a bionomics of your city well to spend actions on clearing an organism and the liver basically cannot be by way of (if she does not hurt - does not mean, that by way of), she does not consult with the antiintoksikatsionnoj job - here and problems on the face. It is possible to have a drink courses the activated coal or polifepam. And iz-for problems with shchitovidkoj and in general for all it is useful - eshte more sea kale (better dry which is on sale in drugstores).

Lyudmila
04.08.2004, 09:38
Tanja, to me your cry from the heart is clear. Unfortunately, people in country towns are compelled or forced to suffer from such half-educated persons as you have described, and it is very sad. To respond you in detail difficultly and longly, but it is necessary. By virtue of the certain circumstances at me is not present e-mail, but you at desire can communicate to write to me: 353912, Novorossijsk-12, a/I 46, free of charge, only enclose an envelope for the answer.

Tanja, 28 years
05.08.2004, 13:59
Lyudmila, thanks for the answer, I shall necessarily write.
Anna, you have not absolutely understood a situation. I wash off soap decorative cosmetics, t. To. On any cosmetic agent (creams, gels, molochko for putting off or taking out of cosmetics, gel-butter or oil for babies, etc. and t.) at me the strongest allergy. And to remove or take off a make up one water as you understand, it is impossible. I cannot refuse a make up, t. To. At me light hair, eyelashes, brows, very light skin, without cosmetics on the face I look or appear fadedly enough - simply light pancake with two brown krugljashkami.

Aptekaonline
09.08.2004, 12:36
Hello! We recommend you to refuse application of soap, for washing really it is better to use vegetative broths of a camomile, turns. Necessarily address to the dermatologist, the doctor can appoint or nominate to you medicinal therapy necessary for you. Yours faithfully, Vadim Viktorovich.