PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have argued at job in occasion of hair at hand. I speak, that they zachem-that...

Elena
26.07.2004, 22:07
Have argued at job in occasion of hair at hand. I speak, that they zachem-that are necessary from the point of view of medicine and that is possible or probable sbrivanie, and also use antipersperantov can be harmful. The others speak the return. Who vsetaki the rights? Dispute not on money, and for health. I ask you to explain as the expert. Thanks.

Aptekaonline
29.07.2004, 19:54
Elena, lovely!;) interesting dispute;) In axillary hollows, as well as on all skin is sebaceous zhelezy-, but they there most activly "work" - as accessible tongue for Arguing;) - these glands as are " the Secretory organ ", "smell" to sweat is given with bacteria, without which, unfortunately, nevozmozhno-They everywhere;) Hair in this zone Are reason Diskomforta-especially for ZHenshchin-there are special methods of an epilation even for this Zony-, certainly, sbrivanie it is not useful, as hair grow more rigid, can poizojti porastanie hair - morbidly and not estetichno-therefore it is better modern methods of an epilation. antipersperanty are necessary to avoid zapaha/aerosolic deo-, certainly, Huzhe/, even it is better to use krema-deo-economically and effectively, naturally, processes of an exchange at all different - accordingly and we sweat - to a miscellaneous, therefore care of this intimal zone is necessary!:))))))))) Tata Anatolevna

The anonym
01.08.2004, 04:18
Where it is possible to make sparing and accurately executed epilation of axillas?

Aptekaonline
01.08.2004, 08:38
;))))) In any clinic of Beauty - n-r New Arbat, Olhovka... Tata Anatolevna

The anonym
04.08.2004, 23:55
Thanks big. And where you accept, dear Tata Anatolevna? Only from one your most charming advice or councils the mood improves and it seems, that we shall be the most beautiful:-)))

Aptekaonline
05.08.2004, 15:17
Adres-For My Liked Clients:) - the underground the Airport, ul Hour 11/2, chemist's center Itek! 9560055 I Wait, you - It is glad pomoch-Tata Anatolevna;)