PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HELLO! TO ME OF 30 YEARS. HELP or ASSIST TO CONSULT PLEASE HERE WITH WHAT proble...

ANJA
22.07.2004, 18:43
HELLO! To me of 30 YEARS. HELP or ASSIST TO CONSULT PLEASE HERE With WHAT PROBLEM: At MENA ON the SKIN AROUND OF EYES And ON CHEEKBONES HAVE appeared VERY FIRM, WHITE "KAMESHKI". IT EVEN SPOTS TO NAME it is impossible, TO SQUEEZE out THEM it DOES NOT TURN out AT ALL, it is necessary TO PIERCE PRELIMINARY the SKIN, And ONLY AFTER THAT it is possible TO TAKE THESE or THUS SMALL BELENKIE TOCHECHKI. ALL ANYTHING, HERE ONLY THEM HAS appeared MUCH, And I DO NOT REPRESENT HOW TO CONSULT WITH ALL THIS "OOF". BEFORE IT or THIS At me NEVER was, HOWEVER, AS WELL AS ALL OTHER PROBLEMS With ACNES, SPOTS, etc. EVEN YOUTHFUL SPOTS me it is successful OBMINULI the PARTY or SIDE, And HERE NOW HERE SUCH TROUBLE.... PROMPT, PLEASE, WHY IT HAS occured or happened, AS OF IT or THIS TO GET rid And HOW TO PREVENT IT In the FUTURE. IN ADVANCE MANY THANKS!

Aptekaonline
24.07.2004, 12:14
Hello, Anja. Under the description - zhiroviki hypodermic. Address please in iestitut beauty on New Arbate. Yours faithfully Tata Anatolevna.

Marina
24.07.2004, 18:37
Anja, how much or as far as I know, the reason of their occurrence are problems gastrointestinal tract. At me too about 4 years ago they appeared on cheeks, but it is not enough, and I deleted them itself, piercing a skin. Kosmeticheski to you them will eliminate or erase;remove, but they will appear again if to not eliminate or erase;remove the internal reason.

Maaha
26.07.2004, 22:52
The dear doctor! At one young person on the face terrible red maculae, looks or appears years on 10 is more senior, nervous and unbalanced. Tell or say it not onkozabolevanie, they so disfigure it or her and so the ugly face, is a pity the poor creature.