PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 30 years, married, the child of 6 years. Never in a life bespo...

AND
22.07.2004, 19:42
Hello! To me of 30 years, married, the child of 6 years. Never in a life the allergy, spots and disturbed enanthesises. 2 months ago in the beginning of March at me povilis on all throat fine spots. The itch is not present, do not progress, but also do not pass or take place. Losony and creams from spots do not help or assist. I do not think, what is it from a voice-frequency cream because I impose only on the face. Whether it is possible or probable iz-for hormonal changes? 2 years ago at me have revealed high Prolactinum, has passed or has taken place a course bromergona, and in current 1, 5 years at me all were normalized. In the extremity or end of March on uzi at me have revealed a small cyst below a throat, have registered Diclofenac-ratiopharm50 and vitamin E which I too have spent on drink. From the beginning of April has started to drink contraceptive tablets Logest. But all rashes on a throat have begun before reception of antibiotics and contraceptives. However, now there are small rashes on a forehead and the skin on itself became a little fat. There was a dryness in a mouth. Advise, please. I now am in long zagrankomandirovke and all these inspections I pass or I take place only on arrival home. And local medicine very dear or expensive and iz-for insufficient knowledge of tongue I can not explain to the doctor about all in detail. Thanks.

Aptekaonline
25.07.2004, 05:07
Hello, a situation not simple, you should hand over necessarily analyses on the hormonal status, to descend or go to the gynecologist - to tell about a situation with Logestom/most likely he does not approach or suit Vam/.poka get Thermal water Aven and calming or abirritating mask of this firmy-in a drugstore even abroad it is. .s respect Tata Anatolevna. Still I recommend on arrival home - to pass or take place inspection at onkologa-the gynecologist and endokrinologa-ginekologa-that it will precisely be defined or determined with the reason of occurrence of a cyst.