PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Tata Anatolevna! Excuse, if are not so delicate...

Tanjusha
20.07.2004, 05:59
Hello, dear Tata Anatolevna! Excuse, if not so delicate question. You basically recommend the same cosmetics which concerns to medical and naturally acts on a skin more considerably. And in fact the medical cosmetics should use in case of emergency, t. To. Results positive, but then without these "medicines" to a skin to not manage, and cosmetics not from deshovyh. How to be? Also it would be desirable your advice or council. To me as much years, as well as to you. My skin of the face, I think, the mixed type, t. To. On cheeks there are dry sites, at a nose - small pores, but in general predilection to dryness. Folds under eyes all increases. I look after a skin and with pleasure. But on the agents I do not presume dear or expensive cosmetics and beauty shops. I use "Loreal", "Sinerzhi", basically " Willows Roshe ". Cosmetics I select on a season and on age. But there was a question, I can money for a wind I throw? That you will advise in mine 36 (no more 1200. In a month)? To grow old, oh as I do not want, and of medical cosmetics I am afraid, I shall get used, and then I shall not pull. For earlier you it is grateful.

Aptekaonline
20.07.2004, 12:53
Tanjusha, the darling, Hello:))))) your question Is absolutely pertinent also I Am glad to respond. At me rather big experience - praktika/+/has-many done a bit of travelling both across Russia and on evrope-training + factories! The general or common experience 11 let/in kosmetologii/-2 maximum or supreme honey. Educations. Certainly, I recommend Luchshee/those stamps which have Scientific base, the Best Experts, Will test and spend Clinical Tests top-level! I already wrote in konferentsii-, that is more often we buy the Name, instead of quality, therefore Medical Stamps put in Advertising a little, put in Manufacture more! To you, it is not necessary To be afraid Medical Kosmetiku-it or her it is necessary grammotno to select! I Am well enough informed on many Marks, I can direct or refer and prompt, but To recommend It would be desirable That Will really bring RESULT, the Client or Trusts and follows References, or Chooses, something Another for itself, in it or this and Is good Konferentsija-Many Opinions! Tanjusha, thanks, for trust! You ask, that to you to recommend on 1200 rbl. BUT NOT SINERZHI: (, soprikasnites with the World of Beauty of Concern with the World or Global Name - Pierre Faber... - stamp Galenik-for the summer vozmite-Mousse for purification or ablution of the skin, the Humidifying or Wetting cream for the Morning, Messazhe - krem-on vecher-you will pay gel 2000, but you will not regret, if nevertheless the question Is basic:) Buy or Purchase one Humidifying or Wetting cream and utro/vecher-Tanjusha, I Am assured, that you Will feel the Difference! And the main thing Result. I understand what to be solved Difficultly, but Trust in Me, one Qualitative Cream is better, than than 5 jars of Doubt! 9560055-I shall be glad you to hear, see in the chemist's center, to advise and help or assist you, I too Want, that you, Tanjusha, did not grow old! I very much like the Trade! Let's try or taste! We shall divide or undresse year into 3 parts - seasonally and we shall try to develop or produce tactics of Beauty!:)) I wait! Tata Anatolevna.