PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 26 years. A skin of the mixed type. At me two problems: a skin n...

Elena
15.07.2004, 06:49
Hello! To me of 26 years. A skin of the mixed type. At me two problems: a skin on a forehead not equal and tuberous, and the second - the expanded pores.
Advise, please, any cosmetic agents or masks. And whether is the raised or increased body height of hair on the face contraindication of " steam baths ".
Thanks.

child
16.07.2004, 21:35
Hello, Elena. In occasion of not an equal, tuberous skin I would advise, for the beginning, - chemical peelings, with the subsequent selection of agents for daily leaving or care with the purpose of a regulation salootdelenija.
The excessive pilosis, is more exact a hirsutism, is caused by strengthened production of man's sexual hormones (androgens), often can be combined with disturbance of a menstrual cycle, abaissement of hair (an androgenic alopecia), acnes. Rasparivanie, also as well as massage, actually are not desirable, t. To. Intensifying of microcirculation can lead to even more strengthened body height of hair. You can receive detailed consultation in GNITS Preventive medicine. Yours faithfully, the doctor dermatokosmetolog, to. M. n. Hrebtova J. ph. 927 03 75; 741 80 58