PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I wait for your advice or council, me 33 years, at me a bad skin on the face, and if ra...

Natalia
11.07.2004, 12:18
Very much I wait for your advice or council, me 33 years, at me a bad skin on the face, and if there were simply spots earlier, one year ago have appeared also pustules, (small pryhiki with white purulent heads), in the summer or on rest in warm strvnah becomes still spots more. I turn out that constantly something prizhygaju salicylic alcohol, I cannot with purulent pryshchikami go on job, I press them), thus I become fast I can the rugosity old woman. I went to the dermatologist, she has told or said what is it the usual phenomenon, it ugrevaja an eruption, to smear for the night differin-gel, to wash klearasilom, nothing has helped or assisted. Now I try or taste a series "Propeller", very much dries a skin (you can be know it good agents from spots?). I certainly understand, that not seeing the person it is difficult to advise something, but advise please, I shall be grateful

Aptekaonline
13.07.2004, 22:01
Hello! Address to other dermatologist, ask about an opportunity of application Roakkutana, retinoevoj ointments, kuriozin gel. Yours faithfully, Vadim Viktorovich.

child
16.07.2004, 06:53
Pyramidal water

To make or produce the water charged or loaded by energy of pyramids, it is necessary to take the usual water passed or missed through the household filter. Water is filled in in three-liter to bank for which bottom or fundus it is put small shungitovaja piramidka with a side 3 see and maintained in a light place two - three day after that water becomes "alive", biologically active.

As has shown series of researches, for this time there is a maximal structurization and a mineralization of water, its or her biological activity grows. 3 times a day on 100 150 gr are recommended to drink such water. For a raising of the general or common tonus, putting off or taking out of a nervous strain, rising of the power status. Pyramidal water accelerates and strengthens action of medicinal preparations. Especially effectively she operates or works at chronic diseases zheludochno-an intestinal tract, a liver, kidneys, at disturbance of a metabolism.

Influence of water is effective at the decision of cosmetic problems. At its or her regular use decreases ugrevaja an eruption, the skin is smoothed and looks or appears is younger. At regular opolaskivanii such water of hair, they become silky and cease to drop out, the dandruff disappears.

The charged or loaded water helps or assists and at an adhesion of wounds and grazes, ecchymoses.

If in the house there are children, such water always should be held near at hand.

Salutarily water influences flowers, which do not fade much more longly if every day to pour in a vase a new portion of pyramidal water. The jewels lowered or omitted in this water, are cleared, to place them in a vessel with the charged or loaded water on 10 - 15 minutes enough.