PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear TATA ANATOLEVNA! It would be desirable to hear about creams LANKOM. To me 45 l...

Lena
17.06.2004, 12:51
Dear TATA ANATOLEVNA! It would be desirable to hear about creams LANKOM. To me of 45 years.

Aptekaonline
20.06.2004, 21:19
The darling, Elena!:) "Lankom" - the American firm, exists for a long time, but more She is effective, as Decorative Mark! For you, Will approach or suit, Medical cosmetics which Solves Put Zadachu/t. e. korrektiruet-action on fibroblasty/-Darfen, Lierak, in Galenik series Argan.. If a skin sensitive at Aven-line Isteal..! I can to YOU, pick up the Program if you in detail write - type of a skin.., a problem.., or come on internal konsultatsiju-to the chemist's center, preliminary pozvoniv-9560055! Tata Anatolevna

Lena
20.06.2004, 23:13
Dear TATA ANATOLEVNA, at me combined thin (but not sensitive) a skin, the top part of cheeks and veki - dry. Except for that I use ZGT-Femoston (ALAS!). It is very grateful for a prompt reply.

Aptekaonline
21.06.2004, 23:33
I offer, to you Firm Galenik-Clearing mousse About, Pjur, a humidifying or wetting cream on utro-to Hydroex-three for smesh type, Vecher-Ofise a concentrate, under eye sights or eyes for summer Messazhe for a contour of Eyes! In drugstores of Moscow it is possible to get! Write! I wait for results! Beauty, to you! Tata Anatolevna

Natasha
22.06.2004, 13:31
Tata Anatolevna! You from mind or wit banish or have descended;have gone? Lankom is FRENCH cosmetics. N-yes. Here to you and the professional.

The anonym
24.06.2004, 03:15
idiotka Natasha celovek oshibsea tak srazu oskorblyat. ne bud pridircivoi sukoi.

It is given
24.06.2004, 13:44
Elena if to consider how much fakes of firm Lankom is made in our situated near Moscow garages in full insanitary conditions it is possible for itself to present quality of the given product: (Listen to the clever cosmetician and do not pay attention to the next attacks psihoaktivnogo the Internet serfer:)

Aptekaonline
25.06.2004, 13:19
YES, the Darling, Elena-I, really was mistaken, CERTAINLY it is French Mark!!!:))))) excuse, Nobody zastrahovan:))))))) Thanks - for attention to Answers!:)))) Tata Anatolevna

Aptekaonline
26.06.2004, 22:58
Lenochka:))))) it is better to you to get, considering-, that you ukazali-type of a skin and its or her specificity:)) To combine following obrazom-Oshchishchenie, Lenochka take at Galenik-a series About, Pjur-It is very delicate And Kamfortna! Give, porobuem to take 3 etapnoe uvlazhneie - at Lierak - Emulsion Sekissimo, - morning, and on Vecher-Koerans Nutri-a delivery + restoration of synthesis kollagena-3!:) Under eyes for the summer - Dioptikalm-we shall strengthen a contour the Eye sight, and then we Shall add Lifting + correction Morshchinok, I think, that in the summer you can give the Edema, from active creams! Write, Lenochka! I Wait! Once again, excuse, for the Mistake or Error with "Lankom"-;))))! Tata Anatolevna!:))))))

Aptekaonline
28.06.2004, 11:23
Lenochka:) ESHCHE-Eye sights or Eyes if are inclined to Suhosti-separately an agent for putting off or taking out of a make up With GLAZ-Necessarily from a series About, Pjur-Galenik, Know, Lena, it is possible even vybrat-Uspokaivajushchij/well feeding krem/krem-and He is called from Aven-does not operate or work ekstrimalno on a contour of an eye, but well solves the Problem "dry" veka/yes, for a blinking blepharon TO NOT WEAR a cream for Glaz-a rule!:)/, t. e-for an eye sight choose, Lena! What not ponjatno-write, call:) Tata

Aptekaonline
02.07.2004, 06:04
Natashenke - Personally! Thanks that Have noticed and During!:)))))
Otvechaju-" While from mind or wit has not descended or gone ":))))))))
Thanks, for vnimaenie to my Health, the Darling!:)))))))) Tata Anatolevna!:)))))

:-)))
04.07.2004, 09:45
Tata Anatolevna! We in you are enamoured!:-)))

Lena
04.07.2004, 19:09
DANE - I am not afraid of fakes LANKOM t. To. A cream friends from France have brought to me. In shop ARBAT-the PRESTIGE ini in 3 4 times is more dear or expensive.

Lena
06.07.2004, 08:01
Good afternoon Tata Anatolevna! I Wish to specify " Lifting + correction Morshchinok " is so the cream is called? And he for blepharons or on the face? I thank for answers.