PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a fat skin. I did or made mechanical cleaning the face. Now to me has offered...

Olga
25.06.2004, 09:37
At me a fat skin. I did or made mechanical cleaning the face. Now to me have offered a median peeling glikolievoj an acid. To me of 18 years. How it can be reflected in a skin, what pluss and minuses of this method?

Elena
28.06.2004, 04:40
Olga, is better to not subtilize in 18 years. And to normalize fat content of a skin, and it is possible or probable. Mechanical cleanings in general to what as to 30 years will have the god knows what face. There is a cosmetics the Mirror of the nature, and also purification or ablution of a skin by means of magnificent Mistik masks. You will see as at you the skin will change! helenherbs@yandex. ru

Aptekaonline
30.06.2004, 03:08
Hello, Olga. Even in 13 years if there are problems with their skin it is necessary grammotno reshat-I recommend to get care of a fat sensitive skin - full scale - firm Vishi/Normaderm/, Aven/Klin-AK, Klinans..

child
02.07.2004, 12:24
Olga, your problem internal - hormonal and the delivery - will be normal inside - the skin will accordingly be corrected also.