PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Before to ask to you a question I would like to thank you for...

Veronica
25.06.2004, 09:53
Hello! Before to ask to you a question I would like to thank you that you never deny assistance to us and always answer our questions full and it is developed or unwrapped.
One of these days I have bought or purchased Tone for the face exact result from AVON into which basis the basis enters soft kremoobraznaja. But at me fat type of a skin with the expanded pores, whether also I do not know it is possible for me to use with such type of a skin of the face this tone. If yes, you could not advise me, that it is necessary to do or make before drawing of this tone (whether I have in view of it is necessary to clear, humidify or wet and than). Very much I hope, that you will not disregard my letter. Once again to you it is grateful. Yours faithfully, Veronica (19 years).

Aptekaonline
26.06.2004, 19:15
The darling, Veronica:)) This cream does not approach or suit you - leave it or him on morozy-that not rastraivatsja iz-for not correct purchase... The darling, give priobretem specially for your type of a skin, but pred it or this / naneseniem/-to wipe a skin losonom-the proof-reader + matirujushchaja the emulsion + slightly to put or render tone - a choice is from Vichy, but it is better from AVEN!!!! Write! Tata Anatolevna!