PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It was painted 2 times successively, 2 times has put or rendered an agent for melirovanija and passage...

Sasha
20.06.2004, 00:06
It was painted 2 times successively, 2 times has put or rendered an agent for melirovanija and passed or took place with it or him as a result 1 30 (so it has turned out: ((). As a result draw what color, and to be recoloured I am afraid t. To. Hair began to be torn easily (which melirovalis) and them began to remain on a comb much. What to do or make, them it is possible vostanovit, whether it is possible to be recoloured? Your advice or council please!

Soboleva L.I.
20.06.2004, 09:35
Hello, Sasha! In occasion of recolouring in absentia I shall not help or assist - the stylist should look, be defined or determined on a situation. To strengthen the damaged or injured hair get shampoo for the painted hair (for example, from professional line Londa) and a nutritious mask (At Londy very good - Pantenol Hens). It is possible to use ampoules from abaissement of hair from Vichy. Vitamins (it is possible Vitrum Bjuti) are obligatory, bioadditives with yeast and Zincum will approach or suit.

Sasha
23.06.2004, 14:45
Thanks huge!