PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 35 years, problems with a skin are not present, I try to watch or keep up itself, n...

Evelina
14.06.2004, 22:09
Hello! To me of 35 years, problems with a skin are not present, I try to watch or keep up itself, but there is one trouble. At me the chin, not beautifully naturally starts to be allocated. Tell or say please it is possible for something to make or it from serii-it's no fun to be old. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
18.06.2004, 18:19
Hello! At desire with this problem it is possible to consult. 1. At home: Daily spend massage and gymnastics for a chin, necks (pohlopyvanija a towel, tinglings, such exercise is very useful: move a mandible as if wish to grasp a lower lip top), to tone up a skin it is possible by means of cubes of an ice. On a skin of a chin and a neck necessarily put or render a cream intended for struggle against folds. 2. At the cosmetician: massage of the face, dermotonija if there are no contraindications - parafinoterapija, mezoterapija. Except for that in interior it is possible to pick up more effective cosmetic preparations for the decision of your problem (a mask, Serum, creams).

Aptekaonline
20.06.2004, 16:11
Evelina, the Darling! A magnificent cream, for the Oval! Senserel the drainage from Lierak - will help or assist you to strengthen the Oval! Do not despair, as delajte-direct or refer douche on the Oval, with contrast influence of water..., not seeing yours kozhu/thin, dense../I can not recommend Massage but if nevertheless there is a desire - I recommend French metodiku-for the Oval. 1 time in nedelb Paraffinic masks. My reference concerning Massage at once is based or founded;established on practical opyte-when " the skin falls " it is necessary snachalo "to start" process of restoration, and then already massazh/that not rasstenut it is even more of it or her! / Tata Anatolevna