PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The fine eruption on a forehead does not pass or take place, such earlier at me happened to...

Lyudmila
03.06.2004, 08:02
Hello! The fine eruption on a forehead does not pass or take place, such earlier at me happened when sunbathe much. I last time intensively sunbathed, so I think it too most. The only thing, that then I went to the cosmetician and she could help or assist nothing to me... I all as do not smear a forehead with a cream and tonic of Vichy, simply I wash gel for washing... Has tried to wipe tonic from spots - has very much pulled together a skin... It would be desirable to hang simply with such forehead beautiful: (((

The anonym
04.06.2004, 19:56
I advise to visit or attend the dermatologist, he will pick up correct treatment. And on the future if you know, that you can have such displays iz-for influences of the sun try to protect a forehead from direct solar beams.

Lyudmila
08.06.2004, 12:22
I have absolutely forgotten, I before occurrence of an eruption a saw of tablet Ketanov on 3 times a day. To me they were appointed or nominated by the stomatologist as anesthetizing (to me have pulled out a tooth). Approximately this very day together with an eruption there were stomach aches. It can parts of one chain? Well to me to do or make? I am similar the god knows on whom. I simply do not have time to descend or go to the dermatologist or the cosmetician. I in a panic am simple.

The anonym
12.06.2004, 06:26
If it from tablets then the allergist in general is necessary to you! I think to the doctor it is necessary to descend or go nevertheless, and probably is better it to make as soon as possible if really want will get rid of spots spoiling you.

Aptekaonline
15.06.2004, 02:33
;) the Darling, washing Ljudochka-what for extreme measures?! Simply elementary allergy on solntse-it is necessary to apply sun-protection a cream, sprays... Try to get now uspokaiv. A mask from Aven + a cream for sverhchuvst skins + loson for sverchuvst. Skins and pooderzhite the skin! Regret it or her on the sun, the darling)! Tata Anatolevna