PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 19 years, my skin it is possible to name problem, now...

Elena
12.06.2004, 07:38
Hello, the doctor! To me 19 years, my skin it is possible to name problem, now constantly I visit or attend the dermatologist and has resulted or brought it or her bolee-less in norm or rate. I clear, I look after, as it is necessary. Spots now appear only iz-for non-observance of a diet, besides I drink Diane-35, for maintenance of a skin by way of. Now my face in specks from spots but as those inflammations are not present. Whether It is possible to use in this case autosunburn to hide these specks and roughnesses, that to not paint every day the face with a voice-frequency cream, to not overload it or him. Or use of autosunburn in case of a problem skin is excluded? In advance thanks for the answer!

Aptekaonline
13.06.2004, 02:30
Hello, Elena. Such variant is quite possible or probable, only before to put or render autosunburn - it is necessary to use skrab for deep ochistki/that more "has more exactly laid down" avtobronzat/, I recommend to buy autosunburn of firm - Vichy, Lierak, t. To. Autosunburn of these firms "does not overload" a skin, contains humidifying or wetting and protivospolitelnye components.. Yours faithfully Tata Anatolevna.