PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! One month ago I have bought or purchased an electrodepilator with cooling attachment or nozzle Ph...

Katya
13.05.2004, 01:36
Good afternoon! One month ago I have bought or purchased an electrodepilator with cooling attachment or nozzle Philips. I use for legs or foots and arms or hand. But the problem that after an epilation the skin as though becomes covered by pimples (an erythema quickly descends or goes), becomes rough and even places pryshchiki began to appear. Naturally, after an epilation I at once put or render humidifying or wetting loson, but a skin all the same not such smooth as it would be desirable. In the complete set to a depilator there is a special attachment or nozzle for a peeling, and I of time three already used it or her (she should predotvarashchat a problem vrosshih hair). Help or assist please. The special cosmetics is Perhaps, necessary?

Soboleva L.I.
14.05.2004, 01:18
Hello, Katya! Necessarily use nasadku-skrab, but also it is necessary to use a cream from vrosshih hair (Beauty Image). But by experience I can tell or say to you, that growing of hair - the second (after morbidity of procedure) a principal cause of refusal of house electrodepilators.

Katya
17.05.2004, 18:25
Thanks for the answer. And where it is possible to buy or purchase this cream? The matter is that to use the razor every day has awfully bothered. And hot wax I too once tried or tasted an epilation (in interior), and the result has not so impressed. It was very sick, hair have quickly enough started to grow, and a boring of a skin strong enough. That is it is not better, than after an electrodepilator. Whether it is possible vse-taki to achieve qualitative result at using a depilator?

Soboleva L.I.
20.05.2004, 11:38
Certainly, it is possible! And agents for care of a skin can be bought or purchased in a cosmetic boutique of the company Martinez Imidzh http: // www. martines. ru/products/shop/