PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt, please, that to me to do or make better. The matter is that...

Julia
16.05.2004, 19:39
Good afternoon! Prompt, please, that to me to do or make better. The matter is that recently began to appear small morshchinki-luchiki near eyes. I so understand, that mimic, t. To. At ulbke at me the set skladochek in this area is formed. To me 22 years. From the aesthetic point of view this problem disturbs me. Whether it is possible for me to use a cream from the folds, containing natural components (I do not remember the name of firm, asked in a drugstore, have told or said, that cosmetics medical and on her is specified. What to use it is possible from 20 years) or you will recommend other agents of care of a skin in this area? In advance thanks for the answer

Soboleva L.I.
18.05.2004, 04:21
Day kind, JUlja! You can use cosmetic agents for a skin around of eyes. The chemist's cosmetics is practically always the quality assurance. Good creams for a contour of eyes let out or release Vichy, Lierak. The main thing about what it is not necessary to forget: the cream from folds is all care of a skin. At all do not forget to remove or take out correctly a make up, periodically do or make humidifying or wetting and nutritious masks, it is possible to spend massage of area of eyes.