PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I Address to you for advice or council in occasion of a question, which very much m...

Nina
01.05.2004, 12:07
Hello! I Address to you for advice or council in occasion of a question which very much me disturbs last years... About 6 years ago I have removed to myself thin volosok on a chin, and since then I should do or make it in increasing frequency, and hair became much more thickly and more raspingly. Last time I deleted it or him by means of elestroepiljatsii. But now he sprouts again. Tell or say, whether probably by means of an electroepilation to get rid from for ever of this one hair (even in current of years) or it is better to me to try or taste a photoepilation to get rid for ever. I am afraid, that at a photoepilation become rosti pushkovye volosiki which do not deliver problems. The problem really excites me. I even tried to burn out this unfortunate hair... But he all the same continued to grow, only there was a combustion!
Or even if not for ever how to achieve that he became same thin, as before.
Whether it is necessary to continue to do or make an electroepilation or to go on foto-a laser epilation?

Elena
05.05.2004, 09:17
At me too on a chin grows such volosok, rigid as prowolf, simply it or him I pull out in process of growth and all. Any injuring operations it is not necessary, hardly otros and its or his tweezers.

Aptekaonline
06.05.2004, 19:47
:) the Darling., Nina, continue that epilation which have begun - I recommend to use an inhibitor of body height of hair! Tata Anatolevna