PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I pollzujus cosmetics Mary Kay, t. To. For me it optimal...

Elvy
05.05.2004, 23:41
Hello.
I pollzujus cosmetics Mary Kay, t. To. For me this optimum parity or ratio tsena-quality (I am simple the adviser, and, it turns out, receive for very greater or big money priemlimoe kach-in). A question at me in a trace.-: I usually use humidifying or wetting agent, and a protective voice-frequency cream in the morning. Earlier this protective cream was with SPF8, now in itself is not present SPF. e., the humidifying or wetting cream should be used with SPF. 1. Me interests, if on a cream with SPF15 to put or render a voice-frequency cream, whether that will work in general SPF? 2. And, whether it is possible to use for the night humidifying or wetting cream with SPF (he is not specifically day time)? 3. What do you think, in general, of cosmetics Mary Kay?

Aptekaonline
06.05.2004, 15:59
Hello, Elvira. Mary Kej - cosmetics which distribute by rules of mains-operated marketing, you ask mine mnenie-quality of such production for me as for spetsialista-it is doubtful.. I respond to yours vopros-to put or render it is possible also a sun-protection cream will work, but it is wrong, as skins will "normally" not breathe, with following posledstvijami/akne, vospolenie, an allergy.../
I recommend you to get a voice-frequency cream of firm Lierak - in this cream there is everything, that is necessary for appearance and aesthetics in city! It is enough for city SPF 12. Yours faithfully Tata Anatolevna