PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, how much morbidly to delete hair in the field of bikini hot vosko...

Natasha
01.05.2004, 22:34
Tell or Say, how much morbidly to delete hair in the field of bikini hot wax and than is better to process after, what would not be strong razdrozhenija? Srasibo for the answer.

Soboleva L.I.
03.05.2004, 17:44
Evening kind! For the first time procedure is a little bit unpleasant, but in due course hair istonchajutsja and their excision becomes quite tolerant. Very much much depends on skill and experience of your master. After an epilation Talcum is applied, it is better if he will be special, with Mentholum. Before application of Talcum it is possible to use inhibitors of body height of hair. Other special agents it is not required.

Jeanne
06.05.2004, 04:16
Hello! To me of 36 years, one year ago has dumped or reset about 20 kg of weight, and it was immediately reflected in a skin of the face - at laughter and even is simple at a smile under eyes and in corners rassypajutsja morshchinki. At good illumination or coverage they are appreciable even without mimic displays of emotions. It terribly oppresses me! Prompt, pozhalujstva, whether there are any really effective agents for elimination of this disgrace? Has tried a heap of any creams for eyes, including firms De Kleor, Este Lauder, very dear or expensive and promising smoothing effect, but - alas! The Skin only looks or appears more well-groomed, but morshchinki and remain with me.. Thankful in advance!