PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 42 years. At me began to hang upper eyelids, obrazovyvajut...

Olga
05.05.2004, 06:57
Hello! To me 42 years. At me began to hang upper eyelids, obrazovyvajutsja cords or crimps from them, hanging approximately. How you consider or count, whether it is possible for something to make without operation and if only operation in what she consists, is how much safe and effective and where with this problem it is possible to address? Thanks.

Aptekaonline
05.05.2004, 19:29
The darling, Olga! It is possible to try or taste in years or summer period-/operation of such plan do not do or make Letom/-accordingly there is an opportunity will take care of Eyes. I recommend to buy or purchase Diptiliss + dioptikalm - on kapelke/doze/to mix or admix on a cam and is accurate - not delaying a skin to put or render on top veko-in the Morning, on vecher-Dioptikalm on office of an eye. I recommend consultation in Open Company Meditsina-in occasion of operation. But till the autumn there is Time! Beauty, to you! Write. t 9560055 if detailed consultation is necessary. Tata Anatolevna:)