PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pryshchiki on the face

vika
06.10.2003, 01:55
I can not get rid of spots on the face, it is not a lot of them but they large (maculae) when davish there is a pus. That does not help or assist. Only the sulfuric talker and that.... Help or assist telecatalog@mtu-net.ru

Katarra
24.03.2004, 13:52
I do not know, what at you type of a skin, but if fat try to do or make such mask: buy or purchase Levomitsitin in tablets (on once enough two tablets) - rastolchi them in a dry vessel and add in proportsi 1:1 with a children's dusting powder as follows mix, then add there slightly waters or mineral water without gas (mineral even it is better) and too as follows mix. Then this mass impose on the face thin a layer and wait while she will dry up... Then not washing off, and erasing suhoja soft trjapochkoj - wipe, and that that remains (such albesent scurf on the face) leave for the night.... Wash in the morning, as it is usual..... It is necessary to do or make This mask courses for ten days, and then mesjatsok it is possible to have a rest, and then still or even to do or make...
But do not forget, that Levomitsitin is an antibiotic and to take a great interest or be fond in it or him it is not necessary...

And then after a course of masks it is necessary to do or make directly for the night masks from a humidifying or wetting cream..

Whether I do not know will help or assist you, but she has helped or assisted me well enough....