PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist about piercing

e-lenochka
11.08.2003, 13:50
Prompt please who knows. Has made to itself piercing of a belly-button half a year back. First all has perfectly begun to live for a month, but has then pulled an ear ring and since then suppurates a little and aches a bit. I smear and wash out than only did not hear (peroxide, vishnevskogo, miramistin, solkoseril, levomekol...) does not help or assist. I think because of that that is irritated constantly with clothes. Heard, that it is possible to insert not sergu, and a thread (in my opinion woolen), it reduces friction. And so, prompt please, which thread can be inserted and how to make its or her size according to an ear ring that then it was possible sergu to insert.

Christine
14.01.2004, 20:23
Better do not insert a thread, and buy or purchase an ear ring small of surgical steel. I have pierced to myself a belly-button 9 months ago and he at me 5 could not begin to live months because I as has unintentionally pulled an ear ring. By the experience I know, that it is better to insert gantelku small. And on the bill of a thread the first time I hear.