PDA

Просмотр полной версии : PIERCING IN THE BELLY-BUTTON

Lara
05.09.2003, 14:32
Hello! I ask your help in one question!
This summer I have lighted up to make piercing in a belly-button, but me at once have frightened what this terrible business!
In the first: I in detsve had a umbilical hernia and I am am spoken, that the ear ring categorically cannot be inserted into my belly-button! Whether so it?
In the second: that he very longly heals, and can and not begin to live at all, that after a puncture there is a scar!
That jeans cannot be worn in general and so on!!!
I wish to learn or find out the truth, it is valid so or not!
In advance to you it is grateful!

Clinic of the Agami
05.09.2003, 15:14
Is better certainly to not do or make in your case. But, if very much hochetsja it is possible. Will begin to live quickly, the truth can then and inflame from time to time, jeans if to wear, only below area of a belly-button, and very much often to use sterilization sredstavmi.
And so - solve!

Vanessa
09.09.2003, 20:35
By the experience I shall tell or say, that heals not absolutely quickly and morbidly enough. The scar remains too.

Mafia
03.11.2003, 18:47
Good evening. Heard, that after sorts or labors piercing is stretched or dragged out, and a show this or thus inattractive. Whether the truth it, and what percent or interest of what dyrochka with an ear ring will be stretched or be dragged out???