PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Epilation

a
29.06.2003, 10:46
Hello. I wish to buy or purchase to myself depilator Braun Easy Start. And to do or make to itself an epilation of the house. But esteemed on the Internet and now I am afraid vrosshihsja of hair. Whether can such be after that depilator and what to do or make? What alternatives? Thanks

Clinic of the Agami
03.07.2003, 09:33
First it not absolutely pleasant procedure epilirovat by means of the given device, secondly, correctly think of a problem vrosshisja hair, thirdly, process will be venyj. Very much and it is a lot of alternatives.
-laser
-photo-epilation
-wax and so forth
The most successful - a photoepilation. It is possible to get rid completely for 3-4 sessions of all undesirable hair. It is necessary to look structure or frame of hair and then it is possible to tell or say precisely when you will have last session.

nusya
04.07.2003, 15:40
Vrosshie voloski it is half-troubles. And not the most terrible, and not important than to do or make, a depilator and a different way. I have tried huge quantity or amount of ways for 15 years. They as grew, and rostut. Began with the razor, and further both a cream, and a depilator, and an epilation pitch (to itself did or made, and certainly sometimes in interiors), and hot wax. Only was not solved on an electroepilation, and at all because of a pain, and saw what there are cicatrixes (then them only to grind). The Photo- too not for all. She resembles for those at whom a light skin, and on zagarelom a body it or her do not do or make. And the price very much kusachaja and to do it is necessary a course (he for all is individual). Body height of hair in a greater degree depends as at you with endocrine system. It is possible to reduce body height by means of contraceptive preparations (double advantage or benefit), to me has helped or assisted. But I shall not advise. Consult with the gynecologist-endocrinologist. He will help or assist:)
Now I use interior. I do or make an epilation by hot wax, and I can tell or say very successfully. And if in interior lady diligent ideal the epilation is provided will get. And voloski will get vrosshie, and intimal strizhechku will make, and axillas will remove and on the face if to that that is necessary. To me in this sense, has carried! Such beauty on 2 maximum of 3 weeks also suffices. But this suffering costs or stands that!!! And then, on new. Will get rid on always not really, can believe. And if and it is possible or probable, only at whom not such big experience with their deducing or removing (has tried on itself all). And on three filament on each leg or pinch.
I wish your of good luck!

nusya
24.07.2003, 23:51
The depilator is convenient most of all during rest, for maintenance of beauty but as sredstovo for excision it is not necessary. Bolnovato and not in all places you will remove.

Clinic of the Agami
25.07.2003, 12:30
Lovely Ladies! If you wish to use (does not matter with which) different methods ALWAYS and to not solve a problem radically, can do or make and continue in the same spirit. BUT!!!!!! If a problem to solve once and for all it is a method of the PHOTOEPILATION. And only on apparatus Kvantum.

nusya
27.07.2003, 19:18
I can not with you will agree. Therefore as the by-effect still scientifically is not proved. It is possible also a carcinoma cutaneum proluchit and not only skins. So I on your place would not began so to approve or confirm. I have a friend which is very close connected with it or this. And to it or him;them the professor, kazal, what is it kona it is very dangerous. And at you only advertising and not than not proved.
So, well think Lovely girls!!!!!
We not guinea pigs eventually!: (