PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pryshchiki

nevenna
14.07.2003, 14:09
GOOD AFTERNOON! TELL or SAY PLEASE, WHAT ANALYSES it is necessary ZDAT FOR FINDING-out WHY LEAVE PRISHCHIKI? (me 24 YEARS) And WHETHER are ANY GOOD the CREAM, LOSONY FOR STRUGGLE Against THIS PROBLEM.

rita
17.07.2003, 09:56
I can will share the way of struggle against this illness... Here at least will power is necessary... To me now 25 years, about two years ago when to me were 23 at me something has begun unimaginable with the face... pryshchiki at me were vsegoda.. Years with 16... But last year it has started to go beyond all limits or pass all bounds... Any a cream and losony did not help or assist even very dear or expensive... I have found the answer in the Internet... On one of forums I do not remember where... Any guy wrote, that at it or him spots appear only on sweet... I have tried itself to limit in sweet... The skin has improved, but not absolutely... Eventually for the decision of a problem it was necessary to refuse all products with high glikemicheskim an index there is such concept it appears... I.e. all products are capable to raise or increase more weakly or more strongly a level of Saccharum in a blood... Here that is stronger: all sweet, a white loaf, rolls, cakes i.t.d, zharenaja a potato, bananas, a beet, carrots.... In general these tables can be found in an Internet... All is it is impossible... Now the skin has absolutely other appearance:) but if happens I shall strongly afford superfluous that all starts to fall back into place... Yes if can force itself all this there is no that prevyj effect will appear not earlier than weeks through three... Well and in passing having refused all losonov as they dry a skin and problems do not solve I do or make broth of grasses and I wash... It seems to me too gives effect, especially green tea with any additives, for example with mint or a calendula or that is near at hand....

nevenna
18.07.2003, 16:24
C BIG!:)