PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please, with a choice of cosmetic agents!

a
02.07.2003, 13:43
Help or Assist, please, with a choice of cosmetic agents!
Hello! My problem consists that I am at a loss in a choice of cosmetic agents on care of the face. Now it is so much many various stamps of cosmetics and what to choose I do not know. It would be desirable, that was natural and the parity or ratio the price-quality was kept. In fact dear or expensive not always designates, that qualitative. Help or assist, please, with a choice. And more, I was interested with the Polish cosmetics Kolastyna, especially a series on care of the combined skin, whether if something known about this cosmetics write, please, it is necessary in general to me to buy it or her? About itself: to me 24 years, the skin of the mixed type sensitive, inclined to periodic rashes (but to problem it or her do not carry).
In advance I thank for the answer.

Clinic of the Agami
03.07.2003, 10:16
It is very difficult to recommend something, not seeing your type of a skin, only under the description.
A lot of good cosmetics, it you are right, but cheap the good, Polish cosmetics always does not mean differed a low price level, and superficial action. The most good cosmetics (basically, obobshchenno) is considered that which has laboratories and the test-centers. Also it is necessary to look at structure since in many agents there are substances harmful to an organism and the big maintenance or contents of alcohol.
Is better try or taste so - choose to itself the stamp and use her or it 1-2 months, then pass to another and so on. And after that will understand, what stamp is "liked" with your skin. But it is necessary to change the stamp not less often than 1 time in 1-2 years.