PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cellulitis

ljusja
26.06.2003, 14:18
To me 25. I harmonous enough. But on breeches the cellulitis is a little visible. What to do or make? There Are houses a velosimulator. Sometimes I use cream Vichy from a cellulitis. To sense is not present. What way could help or assist almost 100 %? Prompt.

Clinic of the Agami
26.06.2003, 15:55
There is such apparatus LPG which successfully copes with problems tseljulita. Especially at an early stage. If you worry seriously osvoem appearance, be not too lazy to consult at the doctor-cosmetician.

Branda
27.06.2003, 14:49
At me a skin "whimsical". Though to me already 26, but that she pure or clean, and that beret-and for one night so sprinkles! That only a saw what only antibiotics, that only checked at whom only it was treated. Now here nazala ozonotherapy in salone-it when under a skin is entered by a fine needle ozone (kills an infection), I accept again antibiotics, vitamins, moreover and a peeling chemical superficial has made. So is not present! Smotrju-again starts to pour. What to me with my muzzle to do or make?! To what interior to go?

Clinic of the Agami
27.06.2003, 16:42
The doctor- - Nina Tsisanova - the reasons of such rashes can be a little - and an allergy on something, and infektsioonaja the nature, therefore is unequivocal under your letter to tell or say difficultly. Besides, looking what analyses you did or made also what results have received. It is necessary to look and advise.