PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Voice-frequency cream

Natalia
13.05.2003, 19:39
Hello! At me a fat skin, pryshchiki, acnes. From last summer till the winter I used voice-frequency cream Lumene Ultra Light (he absolutely easy or light;mild and almost nothing hides). The girl-friend has allowed to try or taste Covergirl Smoothers (sampler) in the winter. He good, but probably from it or him at me spots on all face (earlier so was not much) have begun. After that I used LOreal Invisible Perfection. Week all was excellent or different, and then the same spots and more it is more. As it has appeared, I have not looked or seen for the term of the validity, and at Lorealja he has ended just when I have started it or him to use. Whether it is possible to judge on it or this, what I do not accept these voice-frequency creams? Or Loreal so has worked because of a period of validity (it is delayed for 1 month)? I should use while a voice-frequency cream. Can, it is necessary to buy or purchase better and dear or expensive? Or you can advise any concrete cream for my problem skin? I shall be very grateful to you for the help!

Century Lebedjuk
14.05.2003, 00:31
For the fat skin inclined to problems is special matirujushchie a cream-powder with effect of concealment + oksidom of Zincum and special antibacterial dobavochkami and protivoblikovym by effect: the See eagle - it is possible to buy or purchase in any "aOiaO-prestige" or "letual". And professionally class cream-powder - Laboratoria Bioderma/Sebium. It only in drugstores search.