PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What disease at me

Arnystrong
15.10.2006, 02:31
Hello, the dear doctor! To me of 35 years. I took a great interest or was fond in alcohol and when did not drink earlier, engaged in bodybuilging. Heart sometimes ached a bit. One year ago, I have strong washed down,
After 5 weeks of a drinking-bout to me has become badly on heart. To me have made the cardiogram and have told or said, that heart by way of. That at me thoracal handroz. Then the similar attack has happened, (but I any more did not drink) in a month, have told or said too most. After, I periodically drank. And in the spring, I have again washed down for 2 weeks and to me it was again bad. Then to me have diagnosed - a myocardial dystrophy. A oNuNO-vascular dystonia. Augmentation of a liver on 1.5 see and liens. A syndrome of an arterial hypertensia. HSN 0-1. When to me spent inspections, I was from a strong hang-over. It was 5.06.06. Since then, I do not drink and I do not smoke and is assured or confident, that never I shall be! Hypertonias are not present more. Exercise stresses increased or enlarged gradually. Now three times a week I am engaged in bodybuilging with not in greater or big balances or weights. Every day I run on 2 km. As there has come or stepped autumn, I have noticed, that heart began to hurt or be ill;be sick more often. And today in the morning to me it became bad, but not so, not as in those times. All the day long heart in the field of a breast and under a scapula hurts. Weak, but it is unpleasant to a pain. There are faults, but they at me and at youthful age were. Often, when on heart it is bad, I feel pavor, here and now it at me is. The doctor, I wish to ask you here about what - whether much I load an organism with exercise stresses? Can exclude to me bodybuilging, or run less? Still I am engaged in sex 2-3 times a day, whether it is harmful at my syndromes? Also what means HSN 0-1? And in general my signs and how it or him to treat are similar to what disease?

Thankful in advance!