PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Shortage of air continuation

peskov_viktor
06.07.2003, 11:53
The beginning in a subject shortage of air. Izvenite certainly but I wish to continue this subject as that new I have not learned or have not found out.

I visited or attended the cardiologist after me the first time have written out, on tamu as to me it be not become easier, it already was in other city where already doctors better, the cardiologist has listened has measured pressure has registered nedelku to have a drink tablets of type Atenolola has told or said in institute to not go, have a rest in a week he has come to it or him;them again has listened to pressure has measured during that moment it has appeared normal, and has written out me. To me I became easier from it or this not has asked than advice or council at the aunt katoraja she lives in this city promised pomoch and has led me again in hospital to the rheumatologist there tezhe procedures have done or made plus of an electrocardiogram on which all was in norm or rate well and two more weeks have put me on inspection in rheumatology that has lain on day time. Did or made an electrocardiogram of US of all organs except for shchitovidki the Echo kordiogrammu hearts checked vessels analyses of a blood of urine all was by way of as the doctor nezachto has told or said to be hooked, and to me that is bad. The doctor has told or said what is it most likely nerves and recommended to have a drink the patience time vylichit Is new-Passitum and Grandoksin plus. Spoke that me even in kardiotsentr neschem to send, the Echo has shown that there is a probability kakihto not appreciable deviations or rejections which as he said practically at all people can be suspected in general that is not present. On the bill of lungs so to me their two times did or made fljurografiju when first time laid and then addressed in hospital which treats diseases connected with lungs on both all was normal.
Here such here confusion.

Xomo
06.07.2003, 14:18
Hello Victor. If it is possible, write please your signs and when recently you hurted or were ill;were sick and than?

VOLKON
07.07.2003, 12:43
Hello, Victor!

The matter is that there are illnesses or diseases organic, i.e. connected with a lesion of this or that organ, and functional when organs are healthy, but there is a frustration of their regulation from the central nervous system. By your words, at you have not found any serious pathology of heart and lungs. I.e. most likely at you functional frustration of the central nervous system. These illnesses or diseases too very unpleasant, but nonlethal. First of all it is necessary to change a way of life - to keep to a diet with restriction of animal Adepses, Saccharum, salt, to borrow or occupy in regular physical trainings - walking, run, navigation, a bicycle. It is necessary to refuse alcohol and smoking, to not sit much for kompjuterom, etc. Are good in such situations and easy or light;mild calmatives, for example KOAKSIL. poprinimajte it or him 3-4 months and you for certain will feel simplification. And more. Somebody periodically puts in our correspondence Xomo. Do not listen to it or him. He has no attitude or relation to medicine and writes one nonsenses. Most likely its or his most it is necessary to treat.

peskov_viktor
18.07.2003, 00:29
People leave please comments if these problems and as with them to struggle are familiar to you. Thanks.

Solka
23.08.2003, 18:06
Very much this subject also is very familiar to me.
When I for the first time have addressed to the doctor at me there were following complaints:
From time to time sensations, that heart "vyskochet", pulse above 100; complicated respirations;
Pressure skips; golovlkruzhenija sharp;
The constant strong headaches accompanied prijahodjashchimi of a hearing disorder, vision;
Disturbance of speech, coordination, gait, memory, attention, other.
After such veselenkih couples of months an organism and I have run into depression, serious.. With phobia of people and the open spaces. So it is never cheerful to me happened.. Forces was not in general. Have put then an astheno-hypochiondrial syndrome. Day-night have mixed, any comprehension surrounding from time to time at all was absent, people seem strange..
To me have registered Koaksil 2 months. As has learned or has found out, a preparation soft - I think, I needed something more strongly. The first 2 months to me at all it was not felt effect from a preparation from what ran into depression even more deeply. But for 3-rd month it was noticed: more weak headaches and less often, improvement of a dream, alignment of job of heart, pressure, moods. Attacks of pavor from time to time happen also acute, but much better than was.
If the doctor has responded - how long to accept it is possible Koaksil and that helps or assists from attacks of pavor and phobia, tearfulness (Phenibutum not strongly helps or assists with it or this, and Seduxenum helps or assists, but I am afraid to get used and from it or him "carries") - would be very grateful. My doctor in holiday. And Koaksil I do not know, how long to accept. Heard it is possible and till 6 months since I am afraid of relapse of depressions and vascular lability. However as it is necessary to reduce a dose? I Drink 1 3 r in day. To reduce up to 1/2 3 in day? Or to wait completely disappearances or eradications of all troubles and attacks? And how to restore functions of memory, attention.
Thanks!

romirons
12.01.2004, 18:35
Hello Victor at me such a problem as well as at you since February, 21st, 2003 I am excruciated and I do not know from what. Signs same as at you, pathologies any doctors it is not revealed, has been directed to the psychotherapist, has passed or has taken place course of treatment, but it became easier not on many. On former attacks of shortage of air, pierces in a breast, to be turned a head at exercise stresses shortage of air amplifies, and such feeling as if now you will die, very terribly but when respiration vostanavlivaetsja all comes to norm or rate, earlier with me such nebylo I professionally went in for sports, but have then thrown from for traumas. Hotelby to learn or find out about your status for today, there is an interesting version of an explanation.

peskov_viktor
15.01.2004, 19:02
For today I so to say again an exacerbation by way of shortage of air, approximately after new year but also up to it or him periodically had a same chicken-feed, is similar at exercise stresses as though amplifies.
Here now I sit and periodically I try to inhale deeply but not always nasyshchaeshsja.
You spoke that you have what that explanation to it or this, share reasons can together we shall understand.
Thanks that has become interested and that these doctors that explanatory or sensible do not speak even here, I already time the third lift this subject but that novago he does not speak basically you and itself read.

peskov_viktor
16.02.2004, 18:32
I see that look through this subject much and comments and the reasons do not leave to me in fact too interestingly your opinions!!!!!!!!!!

Elena-
16.02.2004, 23:56
The sensation of " shortage of air " is familiar to me, but I woke up from it or this at night. Pulse was noticeably slowed down. The record-breaking-minimal pulse at such attacks was 38 beats/min. (for me norm or rate - 56-60). It was very terrible to fall asleep again (and suddenly, I shall not wake up?:D) went on doctors - at everyone the references. As a result for itself has solved, that it is necessary to be engaged in a backbone - in itself a problem. Victor, you did not try to descend or go to kostopravu, osteopatu? Can, they can help or assist you? And still there is a wonderful or strange technique of sobing respiration. Try or taste - will not be worse.
Success

peskov_viktor
17.02.2004, 23:47
Thanks Elena. I already repeatedly went on such people certainly there are vertebra or vertebrae not on the place and they were set but is not too appreciable yet.
If you will read through my answer it is possible to learn or find out how much or as far as to you it has helped or assisted?
Thanks for the answer!!!

romirons
18.02.2004, 09:53
Guys know actually in what a secret, in all black forces, unknown to us (it not a joke) are guilty. So it is necessary to pray more, and that we shall be gone.

romirons
18.02.2004, 09:54
And not what doctors will not help or assist!!!

Elena-
22.02.2004, 01:08
Victor, I about sobing respiration have learned or have found out more recently. It helps or assists me at headaches (while nothing disturbed another). And heart has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick by itself (without the help of doctors). And still, it seems to me, at you, really, problems or -somatic character, or with a backbone.
Success

Aritmolog
29.04.2004, 14:30
Up to evil spirit and opium for people have agreed! I congratulate!
Problems happen to respiration of many types. Essentially their two:
1. With structural disturbances of respiratory system.
2. With reguljatornymi disturbances of respiratory system.
If structural disturbances are not present, is reguljatornyj type.
Reguljatornye disturbances of respiration too happen different.
The most frequent disturbance of a regulation of respiration - hrap in a dream.
Rather often - a bronchial asthma when the exhalation is complicated.
Less often - a syndrome night obstructive apnoe, i.e. short respiratory standstill in a dream. Happens in advanced age and at cores is more often. Sometimes demands treatment.
Too rather often - psychosomatic disturbances of respiration, abroad it is called: panic attacks.

By descriptions, panic attack takes place.
How it to treat?
It is necessary to marry, get or start the mistress (lover), to give birth to the child, perehat in other city, to change a job, have a rest from the Internet at night! Here in what treatment! Borrow or Occupy in itself. To not hurt or not be ill;not be sick, it is necessary is high-grade to live!!!!

Medicines. Koaksil - very weak antidepressant.
Are most effective: tsipramil, sertalin, paroksetin, fluvoksamin (names international). But no antidepressant finally will help or assist if to not solve global problems in a life!

I had a patient with a bronchial asthma to which I stoped an attack to that asked it or her to smoke at my presence. Her did not suffice in a life of dialogue. The opportunity to communicate eliminated or erased;removed at it or her all attributes of illness or disease.

I invite to visit or attend a site (http: // aritmii-net.narod.ru/arhiv.html) with my lectures for cardiologic patients.

Thanks.

Itera
06.12.2004, 00:06
If it not an attack of any illness or disease, and ordinary panic attack worries especially there is nothing. To not pay to this attention (it is difficult, but it is possible or probable) enough and in due course it will pass or take place. It is checked up on sostvennoj to a skin

Netti
14.12.2004, 18:17
People, it and the truth, most likely panic attacks! At me too such once was. It is treated longly, tiresomely and hardly! Come on a site www.pan-at.narod.ru. it not as advertising. Simply there a society of people with PAshkami. Esteem their histories and in many respects learn or find out itself! Dialogue brings simplification! Success all!

RIO
26.09.2006, 19:51
Where to find full to a method in the Internet about Rydajushem dyh. At me tazhe history that you have described

The pancake zabroshenyj sait is a pity

Gaaze A.N.
13.10.2006, 20:21
where to find full to a method in the Internet about Rydajushem dyh. At me tazhe history that you have described

The pancake zabroshenyj sait is a pity
Not thrown.
The neurosis (nervosism) is treated by the psychoneurologist.