PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Legs or Foots swell

olga-z
11.07.2003, 16:21
Hello!

Has casually noticed, that at me swell shchikolotki. Day two heart aches a bit, I feel, that too all time " does not suffice air ", as one of your correspondents. At job it is very stuffy. All the day long it is necessary to sit - job such and simply to go there is no place. You rise - in legs or foots delicacy, they as wadded.

Has bought or purchased to itself mixture "Doppelgerts" - I know, that from it or her will not be worse. And two weeks ago there was a strong stress - protection of the diploma handed over state examinations +. Advise something.

Olga

VOLKON
19.07.2003, 13:03
Hello, Olga!

First of all, it is necessary to find out the reason of edemas. It can be illnesses or diseases of kidneys, hearts, disturbance of outflow of a blood on veins of legs or foots, an endocrine pathology and a series of other illnesses or diseases. At women edemas can meet and without any expressed illnesses or diseases by virtue of predilection to a delay of a liquid tissues. I.e., you should seem to the doctor, to make analyses of urine, a blood, an electrocardiogram, the Echocardiogram, etc., instead of to read tea leaves.

alik 777
11.08.2006, 10:28
1 otkazhites from salt
2 doctor