PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sharply podskachilo pressure

Irina
01.05.2003, 11:53
Hello, the doctor! I Shall try to describe briefly a problem which excruciates me. All has begun about 2 2.5 years ago. At me it is sharp podskachilo pressure, there was a strong palpitation, came fast, has made nyxes. After that periodically there is such status, when srdtsebienie speeded up. A saw valoserdin and if pressure - andipal or teodebaverin raised or increased. I passed or took place inspection at the cardiologist, but any deviations or rejections have not found. In the autumn of the last year an attack povtorilsch: has become badly, srdtsebtenie about 100 110 impacts, pressure has raised or increased. Again came fast, did or made nyxes. After that I have decided to pass or take place full inspection. Was at the cardiologist, has made an electrocardiogram and an echogram, has handed over the analysis wet, the general or common analysis of a blood and a blood from a vein - it's OK. Was at the endocrinologist - did or made US shchetovidnoj glands and handed over a blood on hormones - it's OK. Was at nevropotologa, have knocked me molotochkom, have appointed or nominated to drink glitsin and grandoksin. Glitsin at all does not help or assist, from grandoksina toshnilo. After that to me have told or said, that do not know, that with me to do or make. Has made entsefolagrammu heads - very well. The unique, have diagnosed vegoto-a vascular dystonia. Then went to the psychotherapist, that too has told or said VSD by right of succession from mum and nerves not absolutely by way of. Now excruciates a following status: weariness, nothing would like to do or make, on job to go there is no desire, react to weather changing, the head hurts (a head serious, the pain squeezes temples or whisky, a head as after good perepoja), uchashchennon palpitation, feeling of pavor, such sensation, that someone compresses a stomach a cold arm or hand, inside all shivers, arms or hand shiver if I shall doze off and suddenly I shall hear any sound reko I wake up, and heart starts to beat. Job at thinking intensive enough, there are overloads, work with a computer, byvjut stressful situations. Sometimes I start to eat, and appetite vanishes iz-that inside all shivers. What to me to do or make? What inspections to pass or take place? Also what with me? Thanks for the answer.

VOLKON
01.05.2003, 12:40
Hello, Irina!

I completely support or maintain those doctors who spoke you about a vegetative dystonia. Probably, it actually so. Disease this or thus nonlethal and you, first of all, should represent it precisely. As the reason of it or this craniocerebral traumas can serve in the past, chronic infections, intoxications, etc. Differently, the main thing in treatment should be given to change of a way of life - sit for kompjuterom less, add to itself physical trainings, do not smoke and limit alcohol, use in nutrition more than fresh vegetables and fruit, vitamins, etc. As to medicines it is possible on a regular basis poprinimat konkor 5 mg on 1/2 tablets in the morning, after meal (this preparation protects heart from influence of an adrenaline which at you is allocated much). It is possible to follow a policy koaksila - on 1 tablet 3 times a day - 3-4 months. Such preparation as Nootropilum - 0,8 on 1 capsule 2 times a day (in the morning and in the afternoon) up to meal - 2 months is necessary also. As to job then I with you am solidary, me there too to go it would not be desirable.

Medtsentr
22.08.2003, 20:20
Hello, Irina!
Consultation of the neuropathologist, KT for exception of a syndrome of an intracranial hypertensia, duplex research of vessels of a neck with functional assays is necessary for you.
If the intracranial and extracranial pathology will be excluded, at you VSD.

Yours faithfully doctor Vladlen Vladlenovich

02.06.2006, 23:41
Situation precisely same. The constant feeling of pavor before an attack, is constant to itself prislushivaeshsja. It is horror. How with it or this to struggle?