PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Psychologists, do not allow to die uneducated

Green
04.10.2004, 10:50
Yesterday there was ponizhenoe pressure approximately 100 on how much that, today was 150 on 90. It for what me so?

It why so happens?

Me explanations in occasion of meteo and any more do not arrange other dependence, in occasion of harm of a butter.

Simple answers are not necessary to us and here that I have read through:

1. If somatic and muscular components of emotion of anger that you are suppressed waits a hypertonia

2. If emotions strong and their somatic components will be suppressed and muscular there is no that waits VSD

PLS, translate or transfer pp 1 and 2 on human tongue

svetlana_r
05.11.2004, 13:44
e?n--VASCULAR dystonia...

Andreyd206
02.01.2005, 11:31
Emotions need to be expressed you. In socially comprehensible form.

Ljuminitsa
06.01.2005, 23:54
And what besides pressure disturbs? I have strange attacks which anything except for psiho- I can not explain. And here already advice or council to express emotions will not help or assist, alas

Mortyr
29.04.2005, 07:52
I not the philosopher, but with diseases of cardiovascular system am familiar not on-...

You are threatened with item or point the first - a hypertonia...

The item or point of the second oNuNO-vascular distanija arises at the lowered pressure...

Charming
10.05.2005, 08:33
CosiFanTutte

I know that means VSD

NS2

Too it is known

hjklpoiuy
12.05.2005, 10:25
Elza Triole

What signs can be still if the world is arranged incorrectly

All

The question consist in that that such somatika and what such muscular strain?

How to influence a muscular strain more it is less clear - relaksirovat

But, what such somatika? This status and reaction to stress of heart, a stomach and an other liver on Zhvanetsky's expression? How it is possible to influence the somatiku?

Elena Sergeevna
22.05.2005, 16:25
, I in general in it or this do not understand anything, but like somatika is about what Zhvanetsky speaks is a same muscular strain, but internal organs on which we cannot weaken as simply as visible us and well felt muscular groups. Voooot.

To weaken muscles, it is good to descend or go in pool, then in a bath, and then on massage.

To cope with this or thus not clear somatikoj, probably, it is necessary pomeditirovat, auto-training there different and so forth a relaxation of mind. Personally it is impossible to me. Therefore at me VSD.

irusya20
23.05.2005, 22:24
It is a question of components of emotion (it is multilevel process), its or her structure or frame. On this subject it is a lot of literature. If the given question is so interesting to you, I advise to esteem Kerolla Izarda. Here the first, that has found in a network:

http: // flogiston.ru/library/izard2