PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attacks

Sergey
23.03.2005, 10:35
Hello! Prompt please. 2 times for last 2 months happened such attacks: the heart consciousness in district of a breast (a stomach, soln suddenly begins. Plexuses), very strong sensation unpleasant, down to impossibility to sleep, helps or assists volokordin, but for a short while. Thus pressure (approximately on 30 each border) sharply falls. The stomach checked - all by way of. The state of health during such moment disgusting, hurts nothing, but very badly I feel. After such attack very hardly to breathe within a week. These displays can be connected with what problems of heart? Whether there Is a communication or connection of heart and lungs such, or this concurrence any?

Cardiolog
24.03.2005, 12:05
Hello. In the given situation first of all it is necessary to exclude disturbances of an intimate or a cardiac rhythm, it is carried out by means of holterovskogo (electrocardiogram) of monitoring and-or registration a body-ECG (you write down an electrocardiogram during an attack at home the special device and then tell by its or her phone). If gross infringements of a rhythm it is not found out, it most likely displays of a -vascular dystonia. However, is better to address with this problem to the doctor since it is necessary to exclude endocrinologic or endocrinology problems still.

Aritmolog
24.03.2005, 19:44
In 100-th time I repeat, that in last classification of illnesses or diseases (-10) there are no such illnesses or diseases: a vegeto-vascular dystonia, a -circulatory dystonia and other dystonias!

And to do or make it is necessary daily (or multidaily) monitoring of an electrocardiogram as to you have already fairly advised. And (if necessary) electrophysiological research.
The purpose - to fix or record an arrhythmia, tipirovat it or her.
Only knowing the diagnosis of an arrhythmia it is possible to treat it or her:)

And time is a question of a tachycardia it is necessary to check up still function of a thyroid gland, having handed over the analysis of a blood on TTG.

Cardiolog
25.03.2005, 10:08
Because of absence in -10 diagnosis NTSD (VSD) the short has put does not vary: diagnostics by process of elimination and treatment quite standard. And as it to name is other question. It is possible, for example, as in references - " R45.8 Other signs and the attributes concerning an emotional status ".
P.S. For more exact diagnostics of a thyrotoxicosis it is necessary to investigate or research still 3 and 4 free. One TTG often happens insufficiently.

Aritmolog
25.03.2005, 12:11
" Because of absence in -10 diagnosis NTSD (VSD) the short has put does not vary " - VARIES! The therapist excludes the diagnoses and passes the patient to the PSYCHOANALYST (doctor). The therapist should not treat psychiatric illnesses or diseases!

" R45.8 Other signs and the attributes concerning an emotional status ", as well as panic attacks do not treat beta-blockers! Risk of application above expected advantage or benefit.

You substitute concepts!
There is an arterial hypertensia and there are tachyarrhythmias. They need to be treated, including, maybe, and beta-blockers.
I do not consider or count a hypertensia as " vegetative display ", as well as tachyarrhythmia!

For screening enough one TTG ( http: // thyronet./th_s... s_brochure.html ). If TTG (most sensitive of hormones) is abnormal, inspection continue. What for is simple so to spend money of the patient.

I am a pragmatist focused on foreign managements or manuals and very much I do not like the Soviet lyrics and razmytost. The cardiology, within the limits of studied or investigated, matematicheski is exact. I treat existing illnesses or diseases and I do not appoint or I nominate Riboxinum, trimetazidin, mildronat, to-carboxylase, etc.