PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Temperature after shunting

ila
18.10.2004, 14:15
Zdrastvujte, to my husband 34 years. Never complained of pains in heart. But on September, 1st, 2004 strong stethalgias, a strong burning sensation, vykruchevanie joints of arms or hand have suddenly begun. The cardiogram has shown an infarct of a back wall and ostensibly "developing". Have urgently made an angiography after which it has appeared, that 3 vessels on 98 % are corked and in 2 of them thrombuses. Doctors posovetovadi immediately to do or make shunting to suspend a developing infarct. Operation has passed or has taken place successfully. Have replaced 3 vessels, having taken from an arm or a hand, a leg or foot and a breast. According to doctors, the postoperative period proceeded normally. All analyses and pictures of a thorax were in norm or rate. However the temperature keeps from the date of operation - on September, 2nd on present or true time - on October, 15th. The first 2 weeks the temperature rose up to 37.8. But last 15 days the temperature began to rise up to 39.0 at a time, after 6 evenings. The reason cannot find, t. To. The rechecked analyses sootvetsvujut to norm or rate. Have registered antibiotics (tseflong) which has not brought result then have appointed or nominated vankometsin (vnutrevenno). The Positive take while unfortunately is not present. We ask you to give us every possible consultation in writing. In advance I thank. I hope to the aid.

Aritmolog
18.10.2004, 21:46
Is better to continue treatment at those who did or made operation - so will be more correct.
My opinion that septic process takes place, is not excluded, that with involving heart - an infectious endocarditis.
From antimicrobic agents: it is better to be guided on crops. Empirically usually appoint or nominate three antimicrobic preparations simultaneously. For example, tseftriakson 2 gr. - 1 r. In day + Amikacinum h 2 times day + Zivoks (linezolid). The last - in view of insufficient efficiency of Vancomycinum.
Simultaneously probably peroral application ftorhinolonov (levofloksatsin).
But I shall repeat, that my advice or councils are rather conditional and it is better to do or make such purposes or appointments seeing the patient and observing for it or him.

Dr
18.10.2004, 22:21
Become more active or Be activated!!! CROPS of a blood (correctly made;)), the ECHO of heart, the analysis and crop wet. To treat it is necessary aggressively as Alexander Ivanych wrote above, one tseftriaksonom and Vancomycinum can not get off, if it is really that ochem possible to think.

Aritmolog
18.10.2004, 22:40
One more idea.
Whence an infarct at the young man in 34 years???!!!
He at you a case not the narcomaniac? Or whether was a massive hemorrhage on the eve (a ulcer, a hemorrhoids, a trauma, etc.)? Miracles in fact does not happen...