PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aortic aneurysm and inflammation of lungs together

Wrapa
06.08.2004, 18:31
The father (49 years) has got in reanimation with an infarct. Doctors have told or said, that at it or him now an aortic aneurysm, but except for that still and an inflammation of lungs, and in acute or even to the chronic form.
The question - whether really at such "duet" to be restored and how much it is required to time. And also, what it is necessary to do or make for maintenance of its or his forces domiciliary?

Aritmolog
06.08.2004, 18:56
Naborchik illnesses or diseases prognostically not so favorable...
But to be restored it is possible.
Esteem the information on a site: http: // aritmii-net.narod.ru/arhiv.html
Correct treatment - also is a good aftertreatment.
Success to you.

Wrapa
06.08.2004, 19:14
The link in archive does not work (there is no such page), only on a site (from the signature)

There I cannot find/understand in archive in any way what exactly I need to look...

Aritmolog
06.08.2004, 19:57
In the link the superfluous point has crept in, I have already corrected - works.

And read - successively all releases, there not so it is a lot of:). From risk factors (they too need to be eliminated or erased;removed) before treatment of a myocardial infarction. Special attention give prophylaxis since in it or this will be engaged the at home is and there is an aftertreatment.

Simply it would not be desirable to repeat on 100 times. There will be questions - write.
Success to you and convalescences to your father!

Dr Ron
11.08.2004, 23:48
Aneurisma aorti ne yavlaetsa sledsviem infarcta.
Ee vlianie na prognoz opredelaetsa ee diametrom i lokalizaciey

Aritmolog
14.08.2004, 20:30
Dear Dr Ron!
It agree with you.
But in fact the variant is not excluded, that behind "aortic aneurysm" disappears postynfarktnaja an aneurysm of a left ventricle which have simply named not correctly. In fact in the text of a question were also " a pneumonia in acute or even to the chronic form ".
I in such cases strongly doubt of formulations and I give the general or common references.

Wrapa
08.10.2004, 21:56
Good... Now for me it is already special value or meaning;importance has no.
Did not wish to write, but the father all has died, having lain in reanimation of 17 days.
At it or him "have opened" still a heap of illnesses or diseases: both a stomach ulcer, and a cirrhosis of a liver, and more it is a lot of that...
To him 49 years were... And very serious job connected with constant stresses

Aritmolog
10.10.2004, 23:27
Accept my condolences.