PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To itself to address and how to be treated

Sergey
20.09.2004, 12:36
Good afternoon. I wish to consult. To me 33 years, disturb periodic attacks of pressing sensation in the top part of a breast from the left party or side. But as it seems to me above than there is a heart. If to put the right arm or hand on a breast that the top part of a palm there was on a clavicle that under a palm. It is accompanied (sometimes) by small delicacy and (usually speeded up pulse (up to 100 105 ud). And pulse starts to raise or increase later.
Approximately 2 years ago I had something similar only was accompanied by giddinesses and sharp attacks of delicacy. After obsledovaija (put in hospital) have found out nothing (did or made the ECHO, Uzi, the Roentgen of heart, daily the cardiogram and measurements of pulse, an electrocardiogram under a load). Deviations or rejections have not found out at an extract have written a vegeto-vascular dystonia. Also have informed that medikamentozno all is not treated to have a rest more will pass or take place. Through any time the state of health really considerably is valid has improved but pressing sensations disturb me. I cannot connect them with exercise stresses, even more likely on the contrary during exercise stresses such status almost never happens. Vobshchem, the question is simple - to what expert to seem and in general it is treated?

Aritmolog
20.09.2004, 21:54
To the therapist.
It is necessary to be surveyed:
1. Fibrogastroskopija (a gastritis, a reflux-esophagitis).
2. A roentgenophotography (lungs).
3. A roentgen of a backbone (osteochondrosis).