PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. At me such problem. At me the diagnosis prolaps mitral...

Konstantin
31.08.2004, 09:01
Hello the doctor.
At me such problem. At me the diagnosis prolaps the mitral valve. One and a half year. Doctors have told or said, what is it that heart has not time to grow behind an organism. For 2 years I have grown almost on 10 see But I think, what is it with experiences iz-for personal attitudes or relations between my girl. After our parting I weigh day thought only of her. Then in a month I have felt pains in heart. The first signs it were: ears in the evenings reddened, sometimes there is a serious respiration. And fast pulse. Whether there can be it with experiences? How it to treat? Whether I can go in for sports?
And the main thing, I why began to worry often iz-for dialogue with girls and before an audience. But to pains in heart of it or this was not. Whether Svjazanno it with pralapsom and as from it or this to get rid.
I thank.

The cardiologist the Seagull
02.09.2004, 00:24
How old are you? sostjanie it is impossible to compare with yours to the given disease completely. Not all prolapsy MK and TK involve cardiologists, as a pathology. Hemodynamically insignificant prolapsy now are not treated. My opinion - the help of more psychologist, rather than the cardiologist is necessary to you. And eshe it is better, if with the experiences you will try to consult itself. Distract, borrow or occupy in physical exercises on fresh air, but to not reach an overload of an organism. I wish successes. kard. CHajkovskaja.