PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether for stenoses or occlusions of arteries it is characteristic in general assimetrija pressure...

Michael
24.08.2004, 02:34
Whether for stenoses or occlusions of arteries it is characteristic in general assimetrija pressure upon arms or hand and in what scale (more than 20?)??? This difference between arms or hand is stable or can be leveled, and then again to reach or achieve 20 30 units? What else signs are characteristic for stenoses? It is characteristic lipokalyvanie in extremities? I understand, that all "zadolbal" it or this, but, please, prompt.

Gusman M.A.
27.08.2004, 06:21
Precisely zadolbal. Let doctor Fertser will respond you. To me has already bothered about one and too

Fertser E.A.
29.08.2004, 23:05
I respond under the request of doctor Gusman. For the beginning it is necessary to be convinced of OBJECTIVITY of MEASUREMENTS. And only after that it is possible for something to discuss. By the way, if the artery okkljuzirovana with her there is no blood flow and she does not pulse.

Michael
30.08.2004, 19:49
The namesake, do not search for illness or disease, there where it or her is not present. If I have correctly understood from conference of the neurologist at you VSD. And at VSD so happens.