PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 27 years. Prompt as correctly to measure pressure? Became with...

Natalia
25.08.2004, 01:45
Hello! To me of 27 years. Prompt as correctly to measure pressure? Began to doubt or of the apparatus or the skill to measure pressure. I go to an out-patient department, the doctor measures pressure 140 on 90. I come home I measure 120 on 80. The first impact which I hear in a statoscope I consider or count as the top pressure, and last impact bottom. And strelochka begins poddergivatsja still before the first impact is audible. It can is necessary to mark the moment when strelochka starts to twitch? And this value or meaning;importance to consider or count as the top pressure.
Thanks!

Priests. And.
25.08.2004, 11:38
Arterial pressure - the size varying in certain limits. The top limit of norm or rate is the parameter of 140/90 mm hg In an out-patient department the psychological factor (excitement) can take place - pressure can "jump up".
The "top" pressure mark or celebrate on occurrence of the first tones in steto (fonendo) skope, diastolic (bottom) - on disappearance or eradication of these tones.
The detailed information on arterial pressure, methods and rules of its or his measurement and to the problems connected with its or his rising - in our archive in section " Arterial pressure ".