PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! I would like to learn or find out, than can be caused or called not proh...

John S.
23.08.2004, 08:00
Hello the Doctor! I would like to learn or find out, than not passing or not taking place overload of the right auricle can be caused or called?

Matskeplishvili S.T.
23.08.2004, 09:58
By what the overload is by established or installed? Whether there are no hums in heart? There Are some reasons of an overload of the right auricle at your age, from quite harmless, up to demanding treatment.

John S.
23.08.2004, 19:09
I apologize for the long answer.

The overload of an auricle has been established or installed at inspection (the electrocardiogram and US), besides it or this at me have found prolaps metralnogo the valve of the first degree (have told or said not appreciable), and hums have not found out

It has begun at me two years ago, after employment or occupations in sports a hall. Houses were moved with a case and has felt strong heart beat then has laid down on a bed, thus the thorax shook, and pulse in manual could not be counted. To arrival fast all has ceased, however to a stomach or belly began to give pulse and enough taki strong. Circulation on out-patient departments gives what results besides that daily monitoring has been put, and also it was repeatedly done or made by an electrocardiogram and US. At first I tolerantly did or made charging or charge, but in due course I have ceased to do or make it or her, as it caused pains in heart, zakladyvanie ears and an arrhythmia. Now at me often (1 3 times a day) appear a short arrhythmia, usually it occurs or happens when have a seat in an armchair or absolutely lay down. During these two years I notice, that the status gradually worsens, and to go on out-patient departments to me has bothered, to sense from it or this not that, once me therefrom have put in hospital iz-for a high pressure (up to 200) which has been caused or called just after my disease with heart. Now at me pressure practically not when does not rise (anyway, I do not notice it or this). Normal pressure for me is 110 on 60 (120 on 70), in a passive status pulse in district 60 70, at active (walking) pulse jumps to 160 and more

Matskeplishvili S.T.
25.08.2004, 05:52
Serious inspection is necessary for you, I advise to begin with daily monitoring an electrocardiogram, the general or common analysis of a blood and check of function of a thyroid gland. Try to avoid intensive exercise stresses.