PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me VPS-defect of an interatrial septum. Operir...

NATALJA
21.08.2004, 17:09
Hello, the doctor! At me VPS-defect of an interatrial septum. It is operated in 1987. Novosibirsk (Me of 26 years). About half a year back at me problems on ginekologii-hr have begun. metroednometrit, bilateral adherent or adhesive process in ovaries and dysfunction of ovaries. Under the reference of gynecologists a saw 4 months Diane-35. At this time I had constant strong headaches, mnepostavili a hypertensia, in general felt unimportantly. The neuropathologist has registered amitriplin and novopassit. Recently heart though it and before hurted or was ill;was sick me, but not so, pains pricking, palpitation strong (it is given in ears), sometimes as though zhget in the field of heart strongly hurts. Now OK I do not accept, I drink Riboxinum and Pananginum. I wish to ask your advice or council: whether it is necessary for me to accept OK? If yes what you will recommend that considering my contraindications? Thanks for the answer.

Gofman A.M.
22.08.2004, 11:48
It is necessary for you to pass or take place cardiologic inspection: 1) an electrocardiogram; 2) EHO-KG; 3) daily monitoring of an electrocardiogram; 4) daily monitoring of a BP; 5) to hand over biochemical and clinical anlizy bloods, including revmoproby. The additional information. It is possible to speak about concrete treatment only after inspection. You receive in our archive: http: // 03. ru/cardiology/index. shtml? section = 1054 and action = list