PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! At my wife (61), in the last 2 3 me...

Alexander
19.08.2004, 16:25
Hello, the dear doctor!
At my wife (61), last 2 3 months often (time in 1 2 weeks) arises an arrhythmia. Usually she arises at night during a dream - the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE increases up to 160 impacts in minutes Usual pulse - 64. Pressure during an arrhythmia - 100/80. Usual pressure - 140/80. During an arrhythmia pulse simply "barabanit" in the bottom part of a neck, and on a wrist is not probed or palpated. In a usual status it is easily probed or palpated on a wrist.
While we struggle with this illness by means of Corvalolum (50 - 70 drops). Sometimes the arrhythmia passes or takes place quickly, but sometimes continues to keep at a level of 120 impacts in minutes in current of several hours (while it or she will not manage to be removed or be taken off). Corvalolum does not help or assist With this phase. 0.01 anaprilina has tried or tasted a tablet - has not helped or assisted (was afraid to give) more. As last agent we use cognac, - one friend has advised, - 2 times worked it.
What to us to do or make while we have not begun inspection? Practice shows, what is it - 1 2 months from the first reference or manipulation to the local therapist. What medicines to us while to have a drink? Than "competently" to remove or take off such tachycardia (with a high CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE and low pressure) during an attack?
And such tachycardia can be dangerous, and it is necessary to lay down as soon as possible in hospital? And whether it is necessary to cause or call first aid at a following attack? Perhaps, then hospitalize?
And, at last, how much approximately there is a paid stationary inspection and in what clinic it or he can be received?

Sergey, the cardiologist
20.08.2004, 04:31
Probably, it is a question about enough serious arrhythmia. Unfortunately, without additional methods of research (at least, the electrocardiogram, registered during an attack) for an establishment of the diagnosis and selection of treatment - to not manage. The call fast is quite adequate action in such situation, probably, to you will offer hospitalization. Not all municipal hospitals are bad to eat, on the contrary, series very good. It is in parallel possible to begin inspection it is out-patient is essentially more cheaply and not always worse paid hospitalization. In addition - write shornik@ropnet. ru

Matskeplishvili S.T.
21.08.2004, 13:08
Speech, most likely, goes or about paroksizmalnoj nazhdeludochkovoj tachycardias, or about fibrillation of auricles (ciliary arrhythmia). Both statuses which have shown in the age of 61 years, can be consequence or investigation of disease of heart, therefore an out-patient treatment not absolutely correct. Whether is not present be a fan a breast bone at an exercise stress or at daybreak, an arterial hypertensia? At attacks try to press on eyeballs (not so strongly) or natuzhitsja, necessarily cause or call "fast".

Alexander
22.08.2004, 11:22
Dear doctors, S.T.Matskeplishvili and Sergey! Many thanks to you for the help. I wish to continue the story about disease of my wife. Attacks of a tachycardia were on November, 26th and on December, 28th, 2001 absolutely precisely I fixed following value or meanings;importance kardioparametrov: in the beginning of an attack of the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE - 140 - 160, after several receptions of Corvalolum and in the extremity or end of an attack - 120. Pressure - 110 / 100. Yesterday, on December, 28th, has caused or called fast. The attack has begun in 10 o'clock in the morning and has ended at 19 o'clock. The wife hid it from me and did not inform me on job. I have returned at 19 o'clock. At once has caused or called fast and, according to doctor S.T.Matskeplishvili, in current of 10 seconds pressed on eyeballs which as it seemed to me, were unusually "vyperty" from orbits. It is Literally through 5 minutes of the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE pressure - 120/80 (on my measurements) became peer 70, and. In five minutes has arrived fast and has fixed or recorded the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE - 72, pressure - 130/80. The doctor has appeared the present and after my stories, in view of survey of the patient has put the preliminary diagnosis - a Bouveret's disease. It recommended to not be torn in the cardiologic centers, and to exclude illness or disease of a thyroid gland (having made US) and in a following attack to try " to film a tachycardia " (having caused or called fast). At absence of a pathology of a thyroid gland he rekomendaval to remove or take out attacks a tablet kordarona. But I very much would like to put the wife in any good cardiologic clinic or to the good skilled or experienced doctor. Prompt, please, as it to make? Now many the paid centers, but also and people speak our own experience, that treatment in them leaves much to be desired. Thanks for the help.